Pilola Techcushion Multi Coloured Cats on Beige Pillow Stand Holder Cushion
Pilola Techcushion Multi-coloured Cats on Beige Background
How many times have you propped up your iPad or Phone against a shelf, bowl or cushion so you can use it hands free or to stop your wrist from aching? Using this as my inspiration I set about designing a beanbag pillow that would help solve this problem. The Techcushion’s wedge shape design provides a hands free soft and sturdy holder for your iPad or phone which is firm enough for you to use the touch screen functions with a comfortable viewing angle when placed on any surface.
The pattern on your Techcushion may vary slightly to the sample shown, depending on the size of the pattern repeat of the fabric used.
- Available in three sizes. You are sure to find the right size stand for your needs.
- The small Techcushion suits all iPhones, smartphones and other mobile devices
- The medium Techcushion is the perfect stand for plus size phones, the iPad mini and e-readers such kindles
- The large Techcushion is just the right pillow for iPads and smaller tablets.
- All Techcushions are made in quality cotton fabrics. The cushions are securely stitched and are filled with a mixture of fire-retardant polystyrene balls and plastic beads contained in an inner cover with just the right amount of weight to prevent the cushion slipping or sliding on your table or lap. Furthermore a padded lip on the Techcushion keeps your phone or iPad safely in an upright position.
- New laminated wipe clean fabrics coming soon for messy places such as playrooms or kitchens. Great for following recipes on your iPad.
- Can be used with the device in portrait or landscape positions.
- Surface wash only.
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Quality bean bag holder made in the UK. Your purchase would be supporting a small business.
Techcushions have many uses including:
- Great for helping to prevent repetitive strain injuries from the everyday use of your devices especially strains on hands, wrists, arms and shoulders.
- Use it as a rest to read eBooks or watch TV in bed
- Follow craft tutorials while leaving your hands free to sew, paint etc
- Great to use while nursing babies
- Catch up with the news on your favourite device while eating breakfast or lunch
- Suitable for people with arthritis who find it difficult to hold an iPad for long
They make great presents and with the variety of fabrics on offer you are sure to find a personal present for any member of the family, be that for a hedgehog lover, a Cath Kidston fan or someone with a connection to London.
I make all the Techcushions in my home studio in Berkshire and have been known to work with customers to find the perfect fabric to make the perfect iPad holder. Practical and lovely to look at too!